Buttons - the old and the new.

Glass Buttons were very popular once.

Beutron over the decades

Perfect condition buttons, about the same age as me.

Simple ergonomic and economic packaging.

Bulk packs. I imagine they were excellent on a budget.
Covered Buttons. A classic concept that has not changed at all.
 I have been gifted over the years with many collections of buttons. These are some of my favourite that are still with their original packaging. I love how graphic styles clearly delineate an era  and give a strong impression of life in that time. Capsules.


4 comments:

  1. This blog already looks fantastic and i think suit you heaps... putting your own touches in and new posts and new gadgets... it's going to be a great place to stop by and see how you're going professionally as well as personally! YAY! LOVE YOU!!! X X X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS : Love this post to bits... i knew you had one hell of a stash but gee whiz! :)

      Delete
  2. Haha! I have lots more, which perhaps explains why I have ants in my pants about it! I realised that the comments alerts will go to you at the moment, which is fine for now. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you log in as normal to blogger it's quite easy to see new your comments... we can try and fix this if it's a bit annoying for you! X

      Delete